I’m in my fifth year of teaching college-level writing. I also want to teach writing to non-academic folks, such as in local community groups and groups of people dealing with chronic illness, so email if you’d like to hire me for that.
I’m going to use this page to share lesson plans, in-class exercises, assignments, and other teaching-related materials, so please check back regularly.
These are the college courses I’ve taught:
- CRW 3111: Form and Technique of Fiction (2 sections)
- ENC 3246: Communication for Engineers (5 sections)
- ENC 3250: Professional Writing (7 sections)
- ENC 1101: Composition I
- ENC 1102: Composition II (2 sections)
- ENG 4674: Film and Culture (2 sections, as a Graduate Assistant)